Saturday, June 9, 2012

1st Post

Wow!  Where should I start?  I am anxiously waiting for the reply from the school that I have applied for.  It is for nursing school.  Nervoussssss.  I am about to change my entire life to go to school.  My husband is awesome and is ready to support all of the changes we are about to encounter.  I am looking forward to a new change.  I guess we will see what happens.  It really is in God's hands. 
I am cleaning the house today and taking a break.  I started using the microfiber towels to clean.  It is freaking awesome!  I am cleaing all the windows in the house.  We have an old house and we have transom windows above the interior doors to the rooms.  Anyway, I am just using hot water and the towels.  The windows are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment